VITAMINA E 10% PLUS
Formulation containing liposoluble Vitamin E and Olea europea L. extract added with Citrobex® FEED to support the physiological intestinal function.
- Formulation containing liposoluble Vitamin E and Olea europea L. extract added with Citrobex® FEED to support the physiological intestinal function.
- Contributes to the protection of cell membranes by neutralizing the action of free radicals.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal fertility (interventions fertilization, birth-conception interval, pregnancies, etc.)
(all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100 000 IU
Essential nutrient for cellular metabolism (cellular respiration, nucleic acid metabolism) with antioxidant action.
Counteracts the spontaneous oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A in I live. The effect on the quality of the meat is derived from the persistence of vitamin E ne site of slaughtered meat (D.D. Boler et al. Meat Science).
In the literature it is reported that feeds containing high amounts of vitamin E have effects positive on the quality of pork meat (R. Lahuckya, 2007) reducing weight loss by dripping (Asghar et al., 1991) and improving its color,especially on the genotypes of stress-sensitive pigs(D.D. Boler et al., 2009)
Extract of Olea european L.
Natural olive extract in water-soluble liquid form, containing polyphenols, including hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, verbascoside, phenolic acids, oleocanthal.
(Based on extracts of Citrus aurantium)
1. Balance of normal microbial flora thanks to Citrus extracts aurantium and the organic acids contained.
2. Helps neutralize free radicals, thanks to known compounds natural with antioxidant effect (bioflavonoids and Vitamin C natural)
3. Normalization of production indices, supporting the correct one intestinal function
Recommandation for use
Standard use: Swine
100 - 200 g/100 kg of complete feed equal to 15-30 g / head / day
Mix thoroughly with the other components of the feed
25 kg paper bag